Thursday, August 07, 2008

just to keep you checking back here

Here are two random pictures:
This one I took on one of those times that Eric was checking out the comic book store by the Salt Lake City library. I got bored, and went out to where there was a pretty little sculpture/flower/waterfall garden. I like the feeling of peace this sculpture gives to me.

This is a picture I took for one of our singers. Several weeks ago he shipped something here so he could have it for the summer (I can't remember what it was), and this is how it arrived. When he found I had a digital camara in my office, he asked if I could take a picture so he could use it for insurance if necessary. So, I did. As it turned out, the contents of the box weren't harmed (at least, I think that's the story I heard), so he didn't end up needing the picture anyway.

And that's what I've got today. Last week saw the visit of my mother, my sister and her family, two sets of aunts and uncles, and one of my friends who also happens to be a former co-worker. It was a busy week, but how fun it was to see everyone! And the visiting continues. Last night Eric got to introduce his favorite game to Heidi and Phil, who are in town for a few days. I think they enjoyed it, and I certainly enjoyed spending the time together.

So, things are good.

And with that, I leave you.

-cc

3 comments:

xpuhala said...

Charlotte,
I love your blog. i ran into Heidi the other day at Cafe Rio and she gave me her blog address... and I found yours through hers. I hope you don't mind. Love the pictures...
Take care,
Daela

michellejohnnie said...

That is a cool statue!

Charlotte said...

Daela, I don't mind in the least. Anytime you want to drop by and tell me that you love my blog, you will be welcomed with opened arms.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...