Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cheesy Pictures

This post is going to be quick, and mainly pictures--pictures that aren't all that flattering, but are kind of fun. That's how it goes sometimes.
I don't look all that big in this shot huh? But, as my brother Doug often says,



"Wait for it . . . . . . . "
















Oh my heck!!!

(Cheesy--I know. I can't believe I'm posting this for all the world to see. Surely I'll return to my senses soon.)

(By the way--how do you like that painting over the piano? Eric gave it to me for Christmas last year. I just love it.)






And this shot is courtesy of Eric. We recently traveled down to Tooele to pick up a changing table that one of my sweet aunts (and sweet uncles) got for us. While we were in the area, we stopped in at Ikea, where we picked up a small dresser, some changing pad covers, some finger puppets, and naturally, since no baby can come into the world without one,

A FIVE-FOOT FIVE-INCH LONG STUFFED ALLIGATOR.



I'll give you one guess as to whose idea the alligator was.




I've been having a bit of bloggers block lately, which I attribute to the fact that I'm not getting my daily walk in like I used to. That daily walk was when I would come up with my best blogging ideas, unfortunately. Maybe it's just a phase. Let's all hope, shall we?

The End.

7 comments:

melissa c said...

I love the pics! You look adorable!

I can't to hear about the big day!

Sure love you. Thanks for you comments on my post. THey mean a lot to me.

amy greenway said...

My favorite thing about the picture of Eric is that there are two trees on either side of his head. He looks like he's wearing an olympian wreath around his head. The inner Greek is coming out.

Lisa said...

Congratulations and it is on the way soon. Hang on!

Laura said...

Forget bloggers block.
Play the baby card.
Write baby stuff....what's going on...how you feel....10 thing you would like your child to know about history...what foods you hope you and your little girl can share a love for...books you can't wait to read...ask moms for their best tips....use it -baby!!!!

Tayneshia said...

Okay Charlotte, I don't say this kind of thing lightly, but you have got to be the cutest pregnant chick I've ever seen...seriously. Love the painting, LOVE the 'gator. I can't wait to meet your new addition.

Kami Anderson said...

Love the alligator, but what exactly are you going to do with a 5'5" alligator??

Charlotte said...

Kami-

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Right now he's in the crib. I don't know where he'll go when he's evicted from there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...