Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Some pictures I liked

Eric and I had a little picnic a week or two ago, and took a little hike. These are four pictures that I especially liked from that day, and one picture that I don't exactly love, but am putting up for the sake of historical documentation.

Those are orphaned bobbers from fishing lines, hung up on telephone/electrical wires.




Chubby Charlotte on the River Trail*

Surprisingly enough, there were no extreme water flows in this dry-as-a-bone river bed on the evening that we visited. (Hey-at least the trees are still nice and green.)








Eric is such a hunk.





Tonight is opening night for the operas, and tomorrow starts the glorious Corry Reunion. Eric starts school again on Monday, and we're hoping to get the crib assembled within the next two weeks. Life is starting to get pretty busy, but man, is it ever good.



*None of you need to worry about me or leave comments telling me that I'm not chubby and that being pregnant is beautiful and all of that stuff. Really. (although I wouldn't turn my nose up on a comment or two on some other aspect of this post) The fact is that I feel fine about my extra girth right about now. I'm just poking a bit of fun. You can do that when the one you're (playfully) poking fun at is yourself.

9 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm just impressed by the fact that you let Eric take pictures of you pregnant - we have very little evidence of those times of my life and I'm really okay with that.

Jake said...

I miss the river trail.

Bamamoma said...

I like your hair! Cute. Have such a fun reunion (enjoy rejoicing in the fact that Eric gets to be there instead of off on some scout somethingorother).

Kami Anderson said...

I'm really liking your shorter hair. It's so cute! Looks like you and Eric had a fun time. I'm so excited you are going to let me have a baby shower for you. I can't wait!!

Lisa Page said...

I just found you and I am so excited for you! I have always admired you and I appreciate the influence you have had in our lives. Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck!

Amanda said...

I can't believe Amanda didn't make the run off. It looks like you may end up with a 3 way tie and need to have another run off.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

THis is my favorite pregancy line....YOU GLOW.
(great pictures and you DO look great.)

michellejohnnie said...

Your chubiness is cute. It only lasts a little while and then you get very big:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...