Friday, May 23, 2008

A Preview of Coming Attractions

Have you been missing the birthday poetry posts?




Well, your wait is nearly over!




We (We? We who? What, you got a mouse in your pocket, Charlotte?) are pleased to announce that next week the illustrious author of just a little bit of quirky-ness will favor her readers with not one but



TWO
Birthday Poems!





It's going to be great! It's going to be amazing! You won't want to miss it!




I find this picture hilarious. I may have to take it down though. Technically, I do not have permission to use it, but I'm willing to risk it for now.
















We now return you to your regularly scheduled weekend.

In case you're wondering, it should be a fun one for us. We're getting together tonight with Dorothea and Sergei, and tomorrow we're going to see the new Indiana Jones movie, courtesy of our investment advisers (Not ours personally of course. Eric and I don't have enough money invested at this point in our lives to warrant that kind of special care from investment firms. Nay, this is a perk that comes through our employment connections. Someday, if I can stop Eric from buying robots and Eric can stop me from buying plane tickets, and we use that savings to get years of compound interest, we may be there. Or maybe we won't. But, either way, I think we'll end up being happy. Kind of like we are right now.)


Cheers,
Charlotta

1 comment:

melissa c said...

Darling post! Bry and I saw the Indi movie this weekend and loved it.

Can't wait for the birthday poems! Bring 'em on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...