Saturday, March 22, 2008

the most random tag I've ever seen or done

Tonya tagged me for the most unique tag I've ever seen.

This is what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

I'm in Eric's "man room", which is where our computer is. The nearest book is The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Cats by Alan Edwards. Eric is a big fan of cats. No, we do not own a cat at this point in time. That's a story for another post.

The fifth sentence on page 123 of this particular book reads as follows (Note-You will want to be sure you haven't just eaten or aren't about to eat anytime soon):

"After a complicated journey through the cat's intestine and lymph nodes, the larvae become adult worms, which eventually enter the lungs via the bloodstream."


Yeah, we may NEVER get a cat.

I tag Melissa Corry, Maegan, Ryan, Jenna, and (just because it's obscure enough to be right up her alley,) Lyn.

Happy reading!

Update: 3/25/08--I also tag Heidi.

:)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Easter.

Melissa said...

I don't know if there are 5 other bloggers who read my blog so I'm posting my sentence here.

"Here the herald patch is found on the left Breast"

Jacob still has his Dermatology book on the desk from his rotation last month (lazy punk). You don't want to see the picture that comes with this caption.

Tonya said...

Yay Charlotte! Thanks for playing along and that was quite a sentence..LOL

Bamamoma said...

Pick me! I want to do this one! Ha ha ha! I'm going to do it even though you didn't tag me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...