Monday, March 17, 2008

A couple of snapshots from our trip

We're back!


It was fabulous!
Here are a few pics from our trip. They aren't the best photos I've ever taken, but I'm okay with that.
The park we walked in


The awesome BBQ restaurant we patronized (on the left)

The five of us, happy and full after stuffing ourselves with authentic southern barbeque. (below)

















We flew out of Atlanta, the day after that tornado hit downtown. Many of the buildings had windows that had been blown out.



Before we left Atlanta, we all took in the Georgia Aquarium (which was awesome!) Here's cheesy Eric enjoying himself there.



I had a fabulous birthday, with fabulous days before and fabulous days after. Thanks to you all for your cards and well wishes, and thanks especially to Heidi and Phil for a vacation that was just exactly what we were needing right about now.

4 comments:

Bamamoma said...

So, so, so much fun! Thanks for coming - it was wonderful. I'll get my pics posted soon!

Cramster said...

Looks like you had a great time. Fun pictures!!! I can't believe you were in GA so close to when the tornado hit. I am glad you missed it. Or it missed you. :)

Tonya said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I miss authentic BBQ. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

HI Charlotte - My name is Hellen Davis www.indaba1.com. I am a big fan of Glenna's goal book and we are researching people who use the process. I loved reading you account on your blog. Would you please give us permission to share your story with others who might benefit from starting a goal book? If you let us have permission we will give you attribution in any way that you feel comfortable and also link to your blog if you want. Please let me know as soon as possible. Wishing you all the best the world has to offer,
Hellen Davis HDavis@Indaba1.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...