Wednesday, December 05, 2007

like ra-yay-yain on your wedding day

So, you'll remember (from reading my first post, because I know that you have all read this blog from beginning to end by now)(or you could have read the "about me" portion in the sidebar, but I never know when I'm going to update that, and so by the time you discover this post, I very well may have changed it already) that the whole reason that I even started blogging was because I read an article in Reader's Digest about it, and I decided to give it a try, right?

Well, this morning, as I was finishing my morning walk, I stopped by the mailbox and what should I find waiting for me but my January edition of Reader's Digest. And what should be the cover story of this particular issue?

I quote:

Work, E-mail, News, Blogs, Voicemail
CAN'T KEEP UP?
Get Simple
Get Smart
Stay Sane
PAGE 106

Does that strike anyone else as being just a little bit ironic?

3 comments:

amy greenway said...

Wait! Don't listen to those people! You are my link to the outside world. Surely you wouldn't listen to THEM over your trusted sister in law. :)

Tonya said...

Oh, what do they know. We can totally do it all and then some :o) Right?

Jake said...

Well I guess that's the end of our short lived blog. Grandma Willis wouldn't want us going against the advice of RD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...