Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Captain Magnifico





































Today is the birthday of my Enrique, also known as Eric, Elijah, Snook-a-roo, Sparky, the Captain of the Geek Patrol, and Mr. C.

And, since I haven't quite gotten through my birthday poetry phase quite yet, I present you with yet another bit of poetry perfection.

Here it is:





Ode to Eric

By Charlotte C. Cantwell




Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

You have got to be the most handsome, talented, good-natured, considerate, patient, kind, tolerant, easy-going, twinkly-eyed, forgiving, magic-ly-full-of-fun-and-good-times man that I have ever met,



And I love you.







Easily my most creative and innovative poem so far, don't you think? Yeah, but what does it matter? Eric checks this blog maybe once per month. It could be Christmas before he sees this post.

May you all have great weekends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...