(although--the title is easily the longest title in this whole blog so far!)
- Nearly every morning, I hit the snooze button three times before I get up. All of this begins approximately 90 minutes before Eric even needs to think about getting out of bed to start his day.
- When I drink hot chocolate (which I do 3-4 times per week from mid-October through mid-March), I always heat the water too hot, but don't have enough patience to wait for it to cool. So, in an effort to cool it as I drink, I slurp every single sip.
- When listening to CDs, I often find my favorite song, and put the CD player on "repeat mode". That way I end up listening to the same song as many as fifteen times in a row.
- (Apparently) I regularly talk in my sleep . . . LOUDLY.
- I'm big on having "a place for everything and everything in its place", which is actually pretty reasonable . . . until you realize that "the place" for Eric's artwork, comic books, and other miscellanea is upstairs in "the man room"*, and "the place" for my yarn, crochet projects, piano books, shoes, and anything else I want is wherever I happen to leave them, usually on or by the couch in the living room.
I've determined that I'm going to work on #5. There's not much I can do about #4, and we'll see what happens with #'s 1,2, & 3. Regardless, at the risk of sounding newly-weddedly sappy, aren't I just a lucky, lucky, girl?
*Actually, Higgins is still in the living room, and he does have a friend or two join him, from time to time.