Wednesday, September 05, 2007

La Comida de Nuestro Amor?

I don't love Mexican food. I mean, I don't dislike it, and I do eat it and enjoy it quite frequently, but I don't just absolutely adore it. There are other foods that I, in fact, like more. Eric is the same way. He likes it just fine, but it's not necessarily his favorite type of cuisine.

So, why is it that:






We went to a Mexican Grill a mere 30 minutes after Eric proposed.







  • That same Mexican Grill catered our Wedding Luncheon.





Really, why would that be???



I have no idea.

2 comments:

melissa c said...

I would have to say that both of your subconsciouses love Mexican food! Give yourself over to the dark side, Charlotte. Just admit it.!!

Bry and I love Mexican. It does grow on you!

Dishboy said...

It's the drugs. They lace the food with angel dust.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...