Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the reunion

This will be a quick one. I have to leave for my piano lesson in about 5 minutes. This, after spending the weekend at a family reunion, with no piano in sight. Wish me luck. I think I probably practiced once. This is one of those relay races that you often play at family reunions. It later turned into a full scale water-fight. If you look for the girl in the black (actually I think it was navy blue) shirt and tan overalls, you can see my new haircut.
This is Eric and Evan just before heading down the alpine slide. Eric had been back from the Comic-con for less than 24 hours at this point.

This is me and MaKell just getting ready to do the same thing (don't look to closely at my hair in this one, we'd just gotten back from swimming, and I hadn't had time to do much more than stick a hairband in it)
It was a lovely lovely weekend, and now we go on with what looks to be a lovely lovely week.
(Eric had an amazingly fabulous time at the San Diego Comic-con, in case you're wondering)
-cc


1 comment:

melissa c said...

Fun! Love reunions! Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...