Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Can you say Enthusiam??



Notice any similarities?

These two pictures just happened to be side by side in one of the albums on my computer. I found them yesterday as I was doing a little but of "computer house-cleaning", and it just made me laugh. (The building is in Harlem, the picture taken on the trip described in this entry . The boy is my nephew, the picture taken at a Corry reunion a couple of years ago)

As far as life, it's good. My mom is in town to see the operas, and some of my aunts and uncles are coming tomorrow. Eric leaves for San Diego tomorrow afternoon (it will be the first time we've spent more than one night apart since we got married), and I leave for Park City on Friday afternoon.

Then we'll all come back home next Monday and maybe, just maybe life will slow down for just a little bit. We'll see.

1 comment:

melissa c said...

I love your pictures! The enthusiasm is wonderful!

I think that that is my favorite human expression! There is nothing like it! It's a feeling you feel deep down in your soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...