Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

Some of my favorite things:

Flower: Lilacs. I love lilacs. Lilacs and tulips pretty much symbolize the absolute end of winter to me. When I was growing up we had a lilac bush, but it never really got producing very much while I was living there. So, in addition to being beautiful and fragrant, Lilacs have that "unique-I-didn't-see-them-every-year-growing-up" factor for me.

Song: I can't narrow it down to one favorite song, but today, my favorite song is "Friday I'm in Love" by "The Cure". It's the only song by that group that I even know.

Hymn: All Creatures of Our God and King. Any song that says "Alleluia" for nearly the entire chorus is okay by me. (It's a TRIAL to play on the piano though! I've been trying for years, and still have not mastered it!)

Candy Bar:Peanut Butter Twix

That's probably enough for today. It's kind of a random list, which makes for kind of a random blog post. But, that's the way it goes sometimes.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i love random thoughts! how fun to know these random things about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...