Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I can't decide what to name this post

Wow! Two posts in two consecutive days? What could this possibly mean?

Nothing really. Things are fine, and all is well. This will probably be short however.

My big project is about to change. For the past week or so, I've been hanging pictures throughout our home. I think I've got things to where I like them--for now at least. So, now it's time to tackle the (actually fairly enjoyable) job of scrapbooking our wedding, wedding reception, honeymoon-ette, and actual honeymoon. I'm kind of a low-maintenance scrapbooker in that I don't use cute little die-cuts or trinkets. I'm kind of a high- maintenance scrapbooker in that I take LOTS of pictures, and I put ALL (or nearly all) of them in scrapbooks. I haven't counted lately, but I estimate that I probably have 18-20 scrapbooks, all of me, my family, my different roommates, and my travels. They are SO fun to look through, but they do take up a lot of space. Sometimes I wonder what I'm going to do about this, since I plan on living at least as many years more as I have so far. Get a bigger house? Buy more bookshelves?

But really, that's a question for another day.

In honor of the change in projects, and as a closing note, I'll post a couple of my favorite pictures from our wedding, pictures I haven't posted before, because I just received the digital negatives a short while ago. I call this collection:


HUGGING and SILLINESS

p.s. As of today, Eric has his own blog. I haven't decided for sure whether or not I want to expose his address to the whole world yet though. It centers on Japanese Robot Collecting, and it seems pretty geeky-even to "blinded by love" me. Of course, who am I kidding? Like this blog isn't geeky?

Puleeeze!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

i love your wedding pics! how fun!

i love to scrapbook too, however, i never have the time for it! i love that you have so many pics! see, i am just the opposite, i hardly have any pics, yet i want to scrapbook.

Jodi said...

I don't know much about this, but one of my mission companions is really into digital scrapbooking. She claims it has saved lots of time and money. I love Heritage Makers.com, but they are a little pricey. I think there are some really inexpensive digital scrapbooking sites out there. I am a big picture taker also, but they usually stay on the camera until it gets to full and even then I am so lazy I just make a CD.

scullery maid said...

Maybe when you are done with your wedding scrapbook you could give me a little help on mine :) I have gotten as far as the title page and managed to print the wrong date on it. Even more pathetic is I got one that you just fill in the and slide in the pictures. Ah well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...