Tuesday, February 13, 2007

just a few words

So things are good, as usual. Friday night Eric took me to my favorite restaurant, an Italian place here, with great food, and prices that are a little high for our area. It was a special treat, mainly because we were celebrating Valentine's Day early. Oh, we'll still get together tomorrow and exchange Valentine surprises and treats, but we decided that rather than fight the Valentine Crowds at the restaurants, we'd just celebrate early. What that boils down to is that with our gift exchange tomorrow, and my gift to Eric on Friday (we're going to the opening of Ghost Rider) in effect, we are celebrating Valentines for a whole week! Nice!

In other, non-Eric news, I had a terrible nightmare last night that I had totalled two different cars. One was my RAV4, and the other was a car belonging to one of my uncles. It was one of those dreams that was so realistic that when I woke up it took me a minute to realize that it was a dream, and I did in fact still own a car, and it was parked at that very moment outside my home. Whew!

As I've pondered why I might have that dream then, I realized that yesterday I received my first car insurance bill since my July "running through the bakery window" incident (that's a story for another time), and I had noticed that my premium had gone up by about $10 per month. So, I'm thinking that might have something to do with it.

The End for now.

3 comments:

melissa c said...

Never put a lot of stock in dreams! I tried to seduce some young 18 year old the other night I kept trying to get him alone! Sinful! But man! He was made up by the way. Not a real person!

Dishboy said...

Geeze a woman terrorizes a bakery and her rates go up a lousy $120 for the year. I don't know if you can put a value on the life of those poor defenseless donuts, but a mere $120 a year just doesn't seem fair.

Charlotte said...

Dishboy---

You are a geek.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...