Friday, January 05, 2007

a bunch of random photos

Well folks, it's time once again for a random smattering of photos from yours truly. I suppose I shouldn't say that it is time "once again", because this is actually probably the first time I've actually done this with a collection of photos that was this random. The only thing these pictures have in common with one another is that they are all on my computer, and they all kind of struck my fancy at the moment. So, with that, let's move on to the pictures, shall we?

The first today is a picture I took on the infamous San Diego trip that I took with Ilsa and Camilla (you remember, last September). As Camilla and I were strolling along the beach at Coronado del Mar, I was taken with these three little girls, and how much fun they seemed to be having. They were laughing and splashing, and playing, but whatever they did, they almost always were holding hands. It was so cute I couldn't resist, and so I snapped their picture.

Our next shot (below) is from a family reunion in the summer of 2005. One of my uncles (or aunts ) took this photo. I generally try not to post pictures of my family or friends on the web unless I have their permission. But, since this photo is already on the web (on my uncle's smugmug site), I thought I was probably safe to do so. That's me with the guitar.


Next we have a picture that was taken by Tayneshia on our first night in Paris. I just like the look of this one.


And finally, we have a photo that was taken last Saturday. This is Eric and two of my brothers (they aren't all that distinguishable in this picture, which is why I feel okay about posting it without their permission), working on a sledding run up at my parent's cabin. It was the best sledding run we ever had. In time, we came to refer to it affectionately as "The Luge".



And that's pretty much it for these days. Tonight or tomorrow Eric and I are thinking about going to a movie. Eric is pulling for Ghostrider, I'm more interested in The Pursuit of Happyness. I think I might be in luck, because as far as I can tell, Ghostrider hasn't made it to our cinemas yet (if it's even been released).
Hasta,
-c

4 comments:

melissa c said...

cute picts! Have any from the old days?

Dishboy said...

You may notice that Dishboy is absent from the picture in the snow. True to form I missed the majority of the work with the Luge, but I think I took the most runs down it, unless you count Spencer sliding down on his backside (got a few videos and pics of that).

Charlotte said...

Melissa-

No pictures from the old days in digital format, and I don't have a scanner. Oh well.

Dishboy--
I'm pretty sure you did more work on the luge than I did--since I didn't do a single lick. Do I get to count Eric's work as my own? If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have been there, you know.

Dishboy said...

I count Melissa's yearly prowess in March Madness as my own so I guess you can do the same with Eric's work. So good job on that Luge Char.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...