Thursday, December 14, 2006

Some good stuff and some bad stuff

This will be short, as I'm running like crazy all over the place lately.

Life is good, things are good, Christmas is coming, and that's all good.

I've been surprised at how fast good news travels. Since Eric and I announced our engagement, I've heard from three different new people, people with whom I had lost contact. All three have called/e-mailed to congratulate us, and all three had heard about us from other friends. Kind of fun, huh?

Tonight we're meeting up at Camilla's house for a little "French Night". I'm bringing my Paris photos, and we're going to eat crepes and look at pictures. It should be fun.

Work has been a little bit hard lately. The leadership of my company recently determined to outsource all our ticketing operations as of January 1. The main difference that will make for me is that within a few weeks, the employees who were formerly in our ticket office will no longer be there. One of those people in particular has been a very good friend to me for several years now, and I am going to miss her terribly. Rough rough stuff.

And that's my life in a nutshell today.

-c

2 comments:

melissa c said...

Hey there! Change can be so hard. But sometimes it can be so wonderful.

It's strange to think back to the college days and how we never new what was coming. I had no idea how my life would be and you probably didn't think you would have to wait until you were 35 to meet the love of your life. In the end, it's so good isn't it? Like you said. Always worth the wait!

melissa c said...

OK, I am ready for a new post!!! I check my friend's posts usually on a daily basis. Of course that does not mean you need to write every day for my benefit but you can if you want to!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...