Saturday, December 23, 2006

Perhaps the last post of the year

This will be another quick posting, as I only have a few minutes right now.

To the left is a picture I took on one of our visits to Jackie last summer. She lived in a beautiful area, don't you think?

Her funeral will be Wednesday. The next day Eric and I will head down to Southern Utah to spend a few days with my family. Many of my siblings haven't met Eric yet, and none of my nieces or nephews have, so it should be interesting. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Our boiler at work has gone out, so it's been pretty cold here in the building for the past few days. I have a space heater, and I'm well adept at putting on a few layers when necessary, but still, it's kind of a pain. Oh well.

And that's about it. Christmas is right around the corner. Hooray! I love Christmas, especially when I'm able to get all my shopping done relatively soon. I've been finished for a good week now (one of the benefits of not having children I suppose), and so I've been able to enjoy the hustle and bustle and the lights and the smiles, without feeling overwhelmed or stressed. Most importantly, I've only been inside Wal-Mart twice since Thanksgiving. That's got to have something to do with my good Christmas mood, right?

-c

1 comment:

melissa c said...

Merry Christmas beautiful! I will be thinking of you today. Have a good time with your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...