Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I can't think of what to title this entry

How's this for a random picture?

I took it on a trip that I took to Philadelphia last February. The plaque was on a restaurant about 2-3 blocks from the Liberty Bell.

Tonight I'm going to watch The Ghost and Mrs. Muir on video with some friends of mine. We get together every other month or so to watch old movies. So far we've seen American Graffiti, Lawrence of Arabia, The African Queen, and Frenchman's Crossing. Next we're looking at possibly El Cid, but I wasn't up for something that long tonight.

Last night I said goodbye to a friend. She's the girl I spoke about in the last entry, the one who is going home to Kansas to receive radiation therapy. She's actually not leaving until Monday, but I'm leaving for that Paris trip on Friday, and we won't end up seeing each other between now and then. So, we gave goodbye hugs and went on our way. She promised to e-mail from Kansas every two weeks or so, so that's some consolation at least.

Have you ever stopped to think about what your favorite word is? I have, but I've never come up with anything conclusive as of yet. I like the "ch" sound, as in "mocha", "chrysalis", and "chamomile" though. I also love the word "taffeta". A bit odd, I know.

I think that's probably enough randomness for today.

-c

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...