Tuesday, October 10, 2006

chinese cuisine and pasta

This one will be quick. I'm on hold with my favorite Chinese food restaurant, waiting to order my favorite Chinese dish (Kung Pao Tofu). You'd think I was a vegetarian wouldn't you? I'm not. I don't really like Tofu all that much in other dishes, and you will never catch me eating a garden burger again. I've eaten one and absolutely hated it. But, what can I say? Kung Pao Tofu is better than Kung Pao Shrimp or Kung Pao Chicken.

I don't eat all that much take-out food, but today's a special day. I'm not sure that it's special enough to justify this particular indulgence, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

As my old mission companion used to say,

Hasta pasta,
Charlotte

(The phrase "hasta pasta" makes absolutely no sense. "Hasta" means "until" in Spanish, "pasta" means "high-carbohydrate-noodle-like-substance-of-Italian-origin" in English. Oh well.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...