Saturday, August 19, 2006

About Yours Truly

I'm pretty much your basic, garden variety girl, and this blog is pretty much your basic, garden variety blog--with a bit of random wackiness thrown in from time to time.

When I started blogging (back in the fall of 2006), I was completely single, and so my posts mainly centered on


me,
Photobucket
(In the Bahamas)


my friends,
Photobucket
(eating crawdads)


my family,
Photobucket
(only part of my family shown here)


and my adventures.
Photobucket
(Thailand)



Then, in the spring of 2007,


I married my Eric,
Photobucket




and in the fall of 2008,



we were happily joined by baby Heather.
Photobucket


Obviously, life is a bit different now than it used to be.





My posts still mostly center on me, my friends, my family, and my adventures,




but now there's much more family,
Photobucket




and not nearly as many extravagant adventures.
Photobucket
(Pinion Ridge is located in the middle of nowhere, Eastern Utah)





That's perfectly fine with me.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...